Tuesday, August 4, 2009

(real)True Life Tuesday

That's right, it's (real)True Life Tuesday. Time for me to bare my soul random pictures of what real life around here looks like, with you, internets. Behold, my laundry room - circa Monday Morning August 3rd, 2009.

It was a lot worse than this, unfortunately. At the time of this documentation there was a load on the bed, a load in the dryer, and a load in the washer. Praise the Lord.

In other real life news, I bring you Q. Apple Ape of my eye.
Rock walls are his preference.
Being a stinker-head is his specialty.
Golly.

Have a great Tuesday!

5 Thoughts On the Matter:

Anonymous said...

Aw man! I forgot about True Life Tuesday!!!!!!!! I'll have to remember for next week! ;)

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Oh he's so cute!! Just love him!!

I just told Jennifer this- Now I'll tell you. I tried to add your girls's blogs to my blogroll cause I love ya so, but it wouldn't let me because they are private... just wanted you to know that I wanted to!

Oh, and I love your new look! It's so cute!!!

Paula said...

Girl - just wait till you add three more kids to that laundry room. Okay, I'll do True Life Thursday - you've already seen what socks look like around here - just wait! hehe

Kasey said...

cute. cute.
xo

Patti said...

It is SO refreshing to know that I am not the only one that is up to my eyeballs in laundry!!