Well, here is Brandon's birthday puppy, who I think we've decided to call Hank. I just so happen to really like this pup, he's a great little guy.

Dixie really likes him, too. As a matter of fact, she won't leave the poor critter alone!
I think he's going to be a beautiful dog! He's got the best personality and temperament, and is already so willing to listen. I really love this breed.
I think it was the best decision we've made in the pet department! He and Dixie keep each other great company, and I'm hoping this will help keep Dixie entertained throughout the days that Brandon can't take her to work with him. Ahhh! I can't believe vacation is in less than a week, now! I've seriously got to get my stuff done around here, because it will sneak up on me in no time. The weekends go by ridiculously fast anyway, and Jen will be here Wednesday. I've got to get some grocery stuff lined out, and have some easy stuff ready for Brandon to fix for his suppers.
He's already belly achin' about us leaving. ;) It's nice to know you're missed, but sad, too! I'm used to HIM leaving for work and being gone, He's not used to ME being gone.
In all honesty, I'm not looking forward to the 10 hour drive we're going to be making. Quade is doing so much better in the car, but part of me dreads is so much. It's not like we're going to be driving with an ocean side view, either. ;) Good thing I've got some entertainment up my sleeve. I bought a madlib book at Cracker Barrel a few weeks ago, and plan on putting some podcasts on a CD to listen to. Maybe I'll invest in some easy peal ducktape for my eyelids, too.
However, I AM looking forward to getting there and hanging out. We're gonna cook, and eat, and celebrate the fact we're not doubled over with morning sickness like last year. Jen is going to be THRILLED that we want to eat REAL food, instead of nachos and other disgusting concoctions (raspberry lemonade, artichoke dip and nachos, that's what we ate) - I am going to make a chocolate pie! And we're gonna eat MEAT! Woohoo!
Annyway, I need to go make a list and start getting some things gathered up. Blessings to you all this weekend. I pray it's a great one for each and everyone.
Love ya'll!

3 Thoughts On the Matter:
I don't envy that drive... I sure hope it'll go fast and quick for ya'll! I can't believe it's almost here!!!
Hank the Cowdog....10 hours of Hank, thats all I have to say.
~M~
Cute cute cute cute cute puppy!!
Post a Comment