I've been on a roll the past few days, huh? Here are a few pictures from yesterday. This child is like a never ending face-maker. He keeps me well entertained throughout the day. ;)


My little Gooooooby. Shhmooooooooch!

Little turkey.

He has since embraced the cloth diaper wearing. We love 'em!
Well, I don't have long. My busy week continues on! I have a hair cut in 45 minutes, and Mom is coming over to watch the Quaders. Then, I'm taking my little brother with me to go look at a litter of Australian Shepherd puppies I found for cheap. I'm such a sucker, but Brandon said that's what he wants for his birthday (which is Monday!) and to be honest, even though it was "my turn" to pick out a dog, I keep going back to the Aussie's, we just really like their energy and great family personality. So, I'm going to go pick out either a blue merle, red merle or a red and white. They are so cute, it will be a hard decision.Well, Quade is arousing from his early early nap and his Grammie will be here soon, so I better get! Ya'll have a great Thursday!
-LeAnna

1 Thoughts On the Matter:
What a cutie! Can't wait to see him in person this time next week!!!
Can't wait to see pictures of the puppy! I wish J liked Aussie's, I would love to have one. They are so easy to find too. But noooooo, we have to have the hardest-to-find, stinkin' ole pit bull. ;)
Post a Comment