i am: feeling like today is a Monday, complete with the nagging need to do laundry
i know: way too many people that are living their lives deceived
i want: so badly to belong to a church that fears God and teaches His word only
i wish: my inlaws weren't so worldly, so that I don't have to feel like I'm going to battle each time I see them.
i miss: the cool Fall air
i fear: the dark, especially when I'm alone (I quote II Timothy 1:7 to myself all the time)
i feel: that the time is short, the fields are white, and now more than ever we must have our hearts ready
i hear: my washer churning away
i smell: hickory grilled meat- gotta clean the air purifier!
i crave: genuine friendship
i search: for bargains whenever I can
i wonder: what heaven will be like, and then I get overwhelmed and remember that no eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind can conceive what God has prepared for those who love Him. (I Corinthians 2:9)
i regret: a lot of things I've said, unfortunately
i ache: when I see family that is so lost, and so deceived
i care: about what you think of me
i always: eat a fish sandwich if I go to McDonalds
i am not: someone who lets go easily (true dat!)
i believe: in the trinity- an all powerful, all knowing, ever present God, in the blood that His son Jesus shed on the cross for us as power to save us from our sin, and in the power of the Holy Spirit that works through us and for us.
i dance: very rarely
i sing: all the time, in the car, in the shower, doing laundry...
i cry: a lot, always have been a big crier
i don't: cry during movies
i fight: with a lot and tend to lose- forgetting my battle belongs to the Lord
i write: on fleeting whims, and have to teach myself to write things down in one setting, or else I'll have forgotten that latest inspiration after I walk away.
i never: imagined I would be this blessed
i stole: this from Jenn :)
i listen: and it doesn't bother me one bit
i need: to feel wanted and needed
i am happy about: the fact that Bebe Scooter Flowers is going to hopefully let us see what s/he is in 10 more days! Yay!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Right This Moment...
i think: we often take things for granted, regardless as to whether or not we realize what we're doing
i have: a sweetheart for a husband, even though he didn't do my honeydo's this weekend ;)
i hate: the way greedy and narcissist-type people want to challenge you, but don't respect your answer.
From the Mind of LeAnna at 8:57:00 AM

5 Thoughts On the Matter:
I am SO afraid of the dark! My mom taught me to quote Psalm 56:3. Simply put, "What time I am afraid, I will trust in You." Ever since I was little I would just put that verse on repeat in my head, even when I had to go out to the car and it was dark outside!
Hi LeAnna!
Thanks for you helpful comment!
Nice to meet you! :)
Kate
I love this - I may need to steal it, but it might take me a while to answer everything!
PS - I am a crier also! But, I do cry during movies, commercials, piano recitals, baseball games - anytime my kids do something that really tugs on my emotions. I cried when my son hit his first home run and came running out of the dug-out to give me a hug!
Oh, we can learn so much from this about you. You are wanted and needed right here in cyber land! Thank you - this was nice!
very cool. thanks for sharing.
By the way, how was the brisket? Which recipe did you use? I can't wait to use the bbq sauce recipe ranch wife shared.
Post a Comment