Tell me, what good does it do for Does to wander through our front yard when there is nary a blade of grass? They better not take a liking to my tulips, or I'll have to get out the shot gun and away with Bambi it will be! We were a little surprised to see a plethora of these right smack dab through our front yard. Which isn't that far out in the country...
My only inner turmoil today is that I don't know what to eat for supper.
The end.


1 Thoughts On the Matter:
Glad that today was good, girl! If that's all the inner turmoil we have today, I think we're not too bad off. :-)
Need to get yourself a guard dog now...for the deer, and for the plethora of chickens you're gonna have. And you know your love for milk...need to just get yourself a milk cow...then goats to keep disease out of the enormous barn you're gonna build, and what's a barn without horses? Then sheep, then llamas, and a kangaroo doesn't sound bad at this point. :-)
Love ya and have a happy Sunday.
--Jen
Post a Comment