Sunday, March 30, 2008

The day of rest. And a wonderful one, at that!

That cat loves him. He starts mewing at the door when he hears Brandon come home...
My home interior stuff came in! Please ignore the tea pitcher, the coat, and the huge paint bucket under the table. Please. 


Ah, so this posting every day stuff was harder than I thought! I think I'll be glad to have a break, no offense, I love you blog people, but the demands were hard on me. I mean, posting everyday and subjecting you to it has been an adventure. I failed to write down a thought for every day and then put it all on here today, I'm sorry. I also failed to read a book of the Bible everyday. I'm aiming on doing that....another week. I think I came in at around 1/4-1/2 a book everyday. Jennifer J. and I have been keeping each other accountable  on our Bible reading plan *cough cough Jennifer cough cough* ;) It's been good for me though! I've enjoyed getting in the Word with an accountability partner on the other end of things. Long story short, I'm looking forward to a more refreshing week ahead. This past week was one of the roughest I've experienced in a long while. We had MORE problems with Brandon's workers than I do believe we've ever had. Between them not keeping their feet clean, or smelling like marijuana and getting kicked off jobs or just being emotionally needy (Brandon is a nut magnet, what can I say?) it's been ROUGH.
So, I'm looking upward for guidance this week. Praying that the Lord will show His mercies new each morning, just like he did last week, but also praying the favor is a little more thick among the human race this week. 
Meanwhile, it's storming, so I better get off. Tornado season is full fledged now. :) A sneak peak at the plans for this week include a garage sale at Mom's (hurray for extra $$!) grocery shopping because the independent truckers may possibly be going on strike April 1st (so a truckin' birdy told me) and it looks like we're going to be breeding Sassy (the horse) to Jenni's Paint stud this weekend, which I'm actually looking forward to, as agriculturally minded as that my seem. We farm girls like the aspects of equine reproduction! 

And that's that! Be blessed in the Lord this week.
-LeAnna

3 Thoughts On the Matter:

Anglican Mama said...

And we all breathe a sigh...
Oh my. I think I'm good for 5-7 months, referring to my old time frame of posting. :-)
But I don't think I'll do that.

Thanks for hanging in there with me--I'm glad we did it though, as hard as it terribly was. I will share more tomrrow.

Have a blessed Monday, 'Nana. May those unrecycled, but gloriously new, mercies grace you when your eyes first flutter open!

Anonymous said...

Haha! That cat looks so happy there! Hope you have a better week!
Love ya~

Anglican Mama said...

Haha, I re-laughed at the equine reproduction line. :-) 'Tis true.

Mr. Darcy kitty is getting big! My word--aw...how in the world are y'all (Brandon rather) gonna part with the little guy? lol

:hug: