Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I am no longer a blonde...

Nope, it's true. I've gone to *gasp* my more natural color. Which, is frightening. I am not a blonde, really. I mean, not truly. I'm more of an auburn reddish so-called dirty dishwater blonde. However, tonight, after 4 hours at my hairdressers home, I am a brown-headed girl. 


I know. Shocking, huh? 

Really, it's more of a red brown, you know I think they call that auburn, but without all the red. Still, it's a change, and a big one. I've actually been this color once before and everyone loved it, and said it was very natural looking on me, but it is SO WEIRD to me. Brandon LOVES it, which was nice. He says (quote) "It really makes your eyes pop out!" haha, you just have to love those dear hubby's. :) 

Geez, Sar. You're SO nosy. ;-) (J/K) believe me, you'll be the first to know. That means yes, to your question. :) :) Your long-ago xanga comment, do you remember that one? The very informative one? Yes, well, I listened, really I did! :) 

Hm, not much else to report. I haven't been to work in a week, so tomorrow I'm going in. My boss played a trick on me today, and said I didn't need to come in, but then he had the other lady I work with come in. Not cool. I'm hacked, and currently looking for another job. Until then, it's to the vet I go. Grr. 

I'm part of this online website called cafemom.com, and it's pretty neat. There are a ton of groups on there you can join, and I'm in one called design on a dime, where women just give hints on decorating and stuff (there are a ton of other groups, you mom's or looking-to-be moms should join!) well anyway, there's a gal on there who posted  this post about whether or not she should hang a mirror above her bed, because feng shei or however the heck you spell it, says you shouldn't because it's bad juju or something completely ridiculous. Something about your soul wanders at night and if it see's itself in a mirror it freaks out. AH! Can you believe people listen to that crud? I thought it was a joke, but she was serious. Nuts! My hair-dresser also informed us that she's CERTAIN that her neighbor molests his grandson, because he spends WAY too much time taking care of his cows. I kid you not, those were her exact words. My Mom just kind of looked at me with this "Did she really just say that?" look on her face. I mean, people, what do you do with them? Gee. 

Hm, that is the extent of my crazy cabin-fevered week. I actually did get out in all of the nasty weather, you just can't help but get out in it around here. There are over 600,000 people still without power though, which is a bummer. I'm so thankful that we've kept ours on. There are tree's down everywhere! I'll have to post some pic's when I can. Whenever my camera will keep a charge for more than 10 minutes. 

Anywho, so that's all for this evening. I think I've given out enough random info for one night. :) Hope ya'll have a wonderful rest of the week, and that you are blessed by the Savior. I'm off to read John for an online bible study I'm trying to take part in. We're supposed to read the whole book and then post about what we felt most impressed on us from the reading. We have until January 9th. I don't know how I'm supposed to summarize the whole book of John for one post, there's so much good stuff in it. So, therefor, I'm charging you all to read the 15th chapter of the book of John. Do it. And then leave me a post about what you feel the Holy Spirit showed you. Pretty please?

Love n' all that other stuff,
LeAnna


0 Thoughts On the Matter: