Thursday, August 27, 2009

New Blog Starting September

Well, I've thoroughly enjoyed my blogging break. There were times I missed blogging, and times I didn't. It was amazing how simple my needed direction was given, once I stopped. God is so good to do that for us. Some times the direction we need is straight and to the point, and other times it takes more learning, more quietness, more time. Happy am I to have been in the former category.


For once in my life.

I'm opening up a new blog and it will be public. I will still share occasional pictures of Q, but will keep things a little more secure. For one, you'll probably see me refer to him by a lot of his nicknames.

That being said, I'm looking forward to getting back into writing. You can check out the new personal blog here - as well as a new blog I've started with a few friends called Cameratismo. We used to have a newsletter sent out in the mail, but decided to put it into blog format. It will have a range of articles from different young women.

See you guys soon!



6 Thoughts On the Matter:

Nicole said...

Oooo, the new blog looks so pretty!! I look forward to reading it. :) Love the pictures... so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

The new blog looks great! Did you do the layout? I'm glad to see ya back, I missed ya!

LeAnna said...

Yes'm - I'm having a blast making them!

Anonymous said...

I seriously need to get Photoshop for dummies, I just don't have a clue! ;)

Rebekah said...

Glad you're back! So does this mean you will no longer be posting on this private one? I want to know before I completely change my sidebar link. :)

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Yay... then I can put you in my daily blogroll!! Cant wait to see it sweet friend.