So, I'm not an HTML rocket scientist and I'm having some issues with my 3 column template at the moment, so excuse the off-centeredness of the text for a while. I'm sure you won't shrivel up from the shock, but me having that oldest child perfectionism thang goin' on just very well may. I would love to say I had all the time in the world to work on my blog, but really that just isn't so.
I have more important things to do like go shopping, for instance.
Do you need an excuse to go shopping?
I didn't think so, but here's one anyway. A link to print a 30% off coupon to Gap, Old Navy, and Banana Republic. Good July 30th-August 4th. You can even choose a charity and 5% of your purchase will go to them. (Awwww...) This coupon is even good at the outlets (Score!) so guess who's headed to Gainesville this Saturday? Uh huh, that's right. Shopping is way better than HTML anyway.

3 Thoughts On the Matter:
MEEE neither. Don't know licketysplit. But your blog is always beautiful, you do such a good job. It's always you, and (score!) fun to read.
I would much rather have a plain white minima blog, and lots of good things to say.
Have fun with your coupon and little man in tow! Sounds like a deal to me. ;)
I'm lovin' your header and the fonts. I don't mind the construction. Perfecting the blog is an important matter. Have fun shopping:)
I love the new look! I can't stand for mine to be off center either.
Anyway, enjoy your shopping trip!
Post a Comment