Thursday, June 18, 2009

Just a teaser...

I don't really want to rub it in...
But...
I did get to swing on Ranch Wife's new porch swing...
AND eat her amazing cooking, again. 
=)
So sorry I haven't been posting pictures. Jen is still here and we're living it up her last few days before she goes home. Once we get everything all settled and the pictures uploaded, I'm sure you'll see plenty! 
(Quade and Quintin in their matching "Hola" onesies.)
Have a great week! 


7 Thoughts On the Matter:

Paula said...

I've just gotten caught up! First, Hank is an adorable fur ball! Second, the wedding pictures are beautiful - congratulations. Third, glad you and the girls had a chance to get together! Those to little dudes are adorable!

Kate said...

What handsome little men! :)

Countrygirl said...

Love the matching shirts. You look too good on that swing - maybe someone had better build ya'll one!

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of you swinging! ;)

Anna said...

Can't wait to see more pics and hear ever-little-bit about ya'lls visit! :)
Both the babies are just adorable!
Loved the wedding story post! :)

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

I'm with RG...love the pic of you swinging!!!

Nicole said...

The two baby boys are just TOO CUTE!! What an adorable idea!!