Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Holy Cow, We're a Fambily!

Sometimes I think back to being pregnant, and find myself in total awe that I gave birth to a little human being. A little bein' that is not so little every day that comes and goes. I mean, hello, he was in mah belleh! I have stretch marks in unheard of places to prove (to no one thankyouverymuch) that it happened. WOWZERS. 

Here we are, looking all famblyish with the pup and everything...

God is good, isn't He? :) 

I'd like to request prayer for a lady that I used to work for (if any of you ever remember the gal I cleaned house for, you know, the one that said I didn't use enough orange oil on the woodwork and fired me?) her 20 year old Granddaughter was killed in a car accident Saturday night. I do not believe the girl was saved, and the grandmother (Norma) is not saved either. They are the type to think that being a "good person" is key, but do not know what it means to have a personal relationship with Christ. This grieved me so. I do not know how a person could process the grief and heartache without the Hope that comes with truly knowing Christ. 

I'm praying that Norma's eyes will be opened to the fact that we all need Jesus, because our days are numbered, and oh so fleeting. God in His sovereignty knows all of these things, but it is so crucial our hearts be wholly His, isn't it? 

Anyway, please pray for Norma and her daughter (I don't know her name, but do know they do not get along and the daughter is not including the Norma in on any of the funeral details...) as well as this girls 2 siblings (she has a younger brother and sister) - pray that the Holy Spirit would draw them to Christ through this difficult time. 

2 Thoughts On the Matter:

Cow Pies & Mud Pies said...

Aaawww...great pics...
Your puppy is so BIG!

Will pray for this lady and her family. God works in mysterious ways and I pray they are moved to HIM! Have a good week!
Les

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it boggles my mind as well....

I remember the orange oil lady, that is so sad! Will be praying for her.