Brandon helped me clean yesterday, and I have to admit, there is nothing quite as sweet as waking up on a Monday morning to a clean house. It's in a category of its own.
Not sweet like little pudgy baby toes, but sweet non the less!
Oh, sure...there are a few loads of laundry to be done, and the dishwasher needs unloaded.
And as you can see, our living room has been overtaken by all things baby...
But, a few sweet smelling flowers (left over from an arrangement I made my parents for their 24th anniversary - which is today-), freshly dusted woodwork and vacuumed floors, and that happy little boy laying at my feet make my Monday morning smile a lil' bigger.
= D
^ Kinda like that! ^
Praying sweet blessings on each of you this new week!
"I will praise You with my whole heart;
Before the gods I will sing praises to You.
I will worship toward Your holy temple,
And praise Your name
For Your lovingkindness and Your truth:
For You have magnified Your word above all Your name."
Psalm 138: 1 and 2




3 Thoughts On the Matter:
I just love your casa! I'm going to come see you one day!
You're house is beautiful! Wish I were going to be sleeping on that nice comfy floor instead of the other one! ha ha
Sure is hard to get together huh? What a good hubby to help you clean....I'm with ya, a nice clean house to start my week...makes me SMILE!
I love waking up to a clean house - just wish it would stay that way! Your home is beautiful! But knowing the Lord is there - makes it magnificent!!!
P.S. One of my favorite saying, "Trying to keep house while children are growing, is like shoveling snow while it's still snowing!"
Post a Comment