Well, it's about time! Almost a year to the day she was bred, (how can we forget that experience? *gulp* - also, you can see where my annoyance for B's brother "I" started. Some things never change...) how wild is that?
Our little "Trick" - fresh out of the Mama! Maybe 30 minutes old here.

We were SO excited! He's the sweetest little ol' thing!

Finally, after all these years I have my Paint horse. I've always wanted one! Now Quade has a pony for when he gets older. :)

Okay, that's all I have for now. We'll be taking more soon!

3 Thoughts On the Matter:
Awwww! He's so cute, he and Quade will be so adorable together! :)
How much fun! What a cute little one!
Can I just say that I think it's quite clever than you named him Trick b/c he was born on April Fools? I wouldv'e never thought of that!
Post a Comment