Thursday, March 12, 2009

Blog Going Private

Oh my gosh. 


My blog is officially going private! Some pervert came in under bloglines and the search words of "unclothed" and clicked on the pictures of Q taking a bath. I have no idea how that works, but it makes me sick.

That's absolutely not going to happen again.

I've gone private in the past, and then changed, but when people start doing that kind of crud I'm drawing the line. In order for you to read, I'll have to send an invite to the e-mail address you use for your blog. 

Such a sick world we live in... 

4 Thoughts On the Matter:

Anonymous said...

I'm going private too... That right there made my mind up! That's awful.

Jenn said...

Oh no! I've pretty much decided to stay private. That is awful!

Rebekah said...

How horrible!! I'll miss being able to read your blog. If you don't mind, I'd like to still read it...my blog email is rnixon0@saddleback.edu if that's OK with you. If not that's fine too. Some people are just too nasty, I'm sorry that this happened to you.

sarah%crazyclothshop.com said...

I did the same thing. Some freak looked at every picture of Kathryn in her diaper, panties, and swim suit a few weeks ago on my blog. SICKO's!!!!