Quick update. Because ya'll are just dying to know, I'm sure. ;)
Still 1 cm. 75-80% effaced. +2 station. This coming from the PA instead of the Dr.
My Dr. had me at 1cm and 40% effaced as of Monday, so that is some progress! Still kind of odd considering that the nurse that checked me on Saturday said I was a 1 and 80% effaced. I don't know how that works exactly...
But I'm gonna call it progress by golly!!! ;) If anything, Mr. Scooter just keeps on getting lower and lower. I'm afraid he's gonna have quite the cone head. Good thing they wear stocking caps for a while.
The bio physical u/s showed great results. Fluid levels are normal, and baby boy is measuring 2 days ahead of his due date.
I feel tons (and I do mean TONS) better than I have been feeling. For that I am so thankful!
So, I don't think we'll be having a baby by tomorrow, but he just might be here anytime between now and the 19th on his own. Of course that's what I'd prefer, but if I can just get dilated to a 2 or a 3 before the 19th, I'll be completely okay with an induction. That would be the 19th, and I'd be 9 days shy of my due date. Of course, if we get to the 19th and have had no change and my b/p is okay, I have a feeling my Dr. might say that we can hold off the last week, but I'm not gonna worry about all of that.
Meanwhile I'll just keep peeing in my orange jugs every few days, and taking it easy. The Lord knows all, and I don't think we've yet to surprise Him. :)
Love ya'll,
LeAnna

6 Thoughts On the Matter:
Hoorah! You are feeling better! That's wonderful news, and things are looking good for you both - that puts the icing on the cake! Keep doing what you are doing.
Yay, I'm so glad you're feeling better...you sound better, haha by reading anyways! I can't wait for the first blog entry after this, its gonna be quite somethin'!
Love you much and hope to talk with you soon...:hug:
Praise the Lord for better health! Keep on keepin those feeties up and resting...an absolute wonderful day is soon to be here! Keepin ya in my prayers.
Yes, We do need updates!
So glad you are making progress! It is amazing how much energy the Good Lord gives you right before you give birth! He knows its a hard job and He makes sure you got what you need to get it done!
Hmm, I thought I had commented. But I guess I didn't. I swear, I can't remember anything these days. I asked John the same question like 4 times the other day! Lol.
Anyway, I'm so glad your feeling better! I can't wait to get a call from ya when it's time! :)
I'm glad you're feeling better! That sure will make this easier. You're getting closer! I've been praying for you and your little man! Brandon better take a ton of pictures so we can all see!! :-D Love ya lots!
~Sarah
Post a Comment