Hello Everyone!
This is Jennifer, AKA Ranchgirl as most of you know. :) I finally have news!!!! LeAnna just called me, and she was holding her little man! He was born this afternoon, and weighs a whopping 5 pounds, 14 ounces. She said he was 19 inches long, and has strawberry blonde hair.
I'm sure she'll have more details, and pictures in a few days. But thank the Lord, he's here and they are both doing great! :)
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Attention!!!! Baby Flowers is here!!!!!
From the Mind of LeAnna at 4:31:00 PM

9 Thoughts On the Matter:
Praise the Lord! Our love, prayers, and blessings are being sent to you on the wings of angels. Welcome Scooter!
Thanks for the update Jennifer!! Congrats LeAnna and Brandon, I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about the birth! Love ya!
~Sarah
Yippe!!!!
Amen to Praise the Lord! Thank you Jesus that L. and Baby Scooter are doing good.
Can't wait for pictures.
Gods Blessing on your brand new little boy and your family.
~M~
Praise the Lord! I've been about to stand on my head all day, checking this blog, wondering if that sweet baby boy was here yet....ok, I wasn't going to stand on my head..but I've been anxiously awaiting the news!
So happy for you and your hubby...lots of love sent your way. Looking forward to seeing this fine little guy!!!
YAAAYYYYYY! ;)Oh I can't wait to hear the particulars and see the pictures1!!!
Oh, Sweet Day! So happy! Can't wait for the pictures! What a tiny little guy!
Hurray!!!! Congratulations! I can't wait to see pics!
Love,
Nicole
I can't wait to see his pictures. I bet he is gorgeous. Congratulations again LeAnna and Brandon!!
Congratulations, Brandon and LeAnna! Praise the Lord, little man is here. Hugs to everyone, cuddle and kiss little one for us and hope to hear from you soooooon!
Pray you get lots of rest and refreshing that's been much needed!
Post a Comment