Thank you for all the sweet words of encouragement, and for the prayers lifted on my behalf. I had a much better day today and haven't once felt the urge to burst into tears at the drop of a hat.
This is a good thing!
I'll probably post tomorrow, but I thought I'd leave you with a joke that the 70+ year old ticket taking man at the state fair pulled on me. I smiled real big at him and asked him how he was and after a brief "doing good" he proceeded with:
"You know what a paradox is?"
Me trying to be all smart "Well, isn't it when there's a..."
Him, not wanting to waste time "No, it's two doctors."
Me "Haha...very funny...and I was trying to be deep and profound!"
He just grinned at me and handed me my ticket stub. Such funny old men!

2 Thoughts On the Matter:
You went from "whatnot" to "whatnots"! What can I say? I'm observant =) I like the rhyme!
I am happy to hear you have been feeling better. And I love old men! Well, most of them anyways. MOST of them are so sweet!
LOL! How funny!
Post a Comment