Friday, September 26, 2008

All In a Days Walk

So, I took a walk yesterday morning, and brief though it was, I was enjoying the sight of a few little things.

Like this pretty morning glory, or 4 o'clock hanging out in the weeds on the side of the road.
It was pretty much just growing out of nowhere.
And then there was the tell-tell signs that the critters are gearing up for the cooler weather.
Even the thorn bushes were changing colors.
And then, I stumbled upon this just a few feet from all of the other objects.
Upon further inspection I realized it was actually a very nice, if not new, ladies cami. 
And how or why it ended up in the thorns, on the side of the road, I do not wanna know. 

And for the record, no, I did not take it home & wash it. 
=) 
I might like a bargain, but not that much. 
 
Photobucket

2 Thoughts On the Matter:

Jenn said...

Can I just say "ouch"? lol

I have to admit that as I was reading this I was thinking to myself, "Did she? No... she wouldn't... would she?"

Glad to hear you didn't pick it up! You might've gotten a lot more than you "bargained" for!

Paula said...

Go back and get it!!!! You have obviously not heard my bread on the side of the road story! That cami may fit just perfect over a tummy with child!!!! Wash it twice!