Friday, January 11, 2008

We have internet!

It's great, it's marvelous, and for some strange reason I volunteered to work from 2:30-6 today, and I have no time to post anything. But, we have internet. Honest to goodness, we-pay-for-it internet. Yay! Well, I'm back from the drag called work. Had a nice supper, and watched a movie with my sweetheart. Thought I'd share some pictures of the house, since we've moved in. I'm breaking down and posting pictures even though we have a lot more improvements to make. We have practically no furniture, but life. We weren't exactly planning on moving into a huge house. It feels so weird. I can think of a million other people who need a house this size, I mean, we don't even have kids yet. Don't get me wrong, I feel incredibly blessed to be in this position, I just haven't figured out quite yet what God wants me to do with it. 
We should be getting our kitchen table a week from tomorrow. We bought it last week, and they had to ship it from another location. We're just adding stuff piece by piece. Lord willing one day we'll have families over to enjoy it with us. :)
A very handsome home builder...

Kitchen from breakfast area. The bar now has the top for it...I'll take pic's of it when my hubby gets my mixer off of it (it's helping the glue set.....:-P) 

Living room...it's so bare, and our couch looks purple.
Dining room, I got that old table in the corner from a little old lady for 15 bucks. I saw one almost just like it at an antique store for 150!
Kitchen, which now has red rugs. You can see the breakfast table back there with the windows.
Kitchen view from back door.
 
Sometimes you just wanna be rude back. 
If you're a heathen... ;-)
Well folks, that's all for tonight. It's getting late. We're having some friends over tomorrow night, and I really need to get some more housework done. I haven't mopped since we moved in. :) Hope ya'll have a great weekend!!!
-LeAnna

0 Thoughts On the Matter: