Saturday, December 1, 2007

Ugh

Well, it's that time of year again. When your head hurts, feels stuffy, and yet your nose still runs and you sneeze in between coughing and sucking on sore throat lozenges. It's time to break out the ol' humidifier and keep plenty of soft kleenexes on hand lest your nose become liken to rudolph. To add to it all, there are 20 million different allergens flying through the air due to Oklahoma's hurricane-like winds. It was almost 70 degrees today and the wind blew like a tornado was just around the corner. All day. All stinking day long. 


I spent that stinking long day at our house scraping paint and other crud off of windows. We also bought our plugs and switches, and the paint is finished! Yay! Actually, I still have to roll that one study red. The painting guys didn't want to do it, I guess. They did primer it tho, so that will make my job easier. Appliances are due on Wednesday, and we told the carpet people that we wanted it not this monday, but next, so hopefully we'll have tile finished by then. After that, we're on the downhill slide. I've been packing up our house and it looks like a wreck... I took all of the stuff off the walls and Brandon says it just doesn't look homey any more. :P 

Well, I'm going to go get ready for bed. I'm feeling blah, and it's dark outside, what more do you need? 
Have a blessed Sunday!
LeAnna  

3 Thoughts On the Matter:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you feel bad. That isn't any fun at all,especially with all the things you have to do.Keep hanging in there girl! Ya'll are almost there!!!!

sarah%crazyclothshop.com said...

Yeah, I love my scooba! I have heard great things about the roomba and am very excited to get one... I sold those diapers today too!! lol :-D I hope you get to feeling better. I feel like I might be comming down with something today too. My neck is all stiff and I am starting to feel stuffed up. :( Only 9 weeks left before baby comes... I can;t be getting sick!! Anyway, I hope all is well. Love ya!
Love,
Sarah

Sara said...

Being sick is the pitts. Hope your feeling better!